Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Cheesy Ham & Noodle Bake

I got this recipe from a new friend that just moved to the area and I have to say we absolutely LOVE it! We've made it a couple of times and I just need to post it here so I don't have to keep trying to dig it up each week!

1 package egg noddles - cooked
1T butter
1 medium onion chopped
1 can cream of chicken
1 cup sour cream
1/3c milk
8oz Velveeta - cubed
2 1/2c diced ham
1c broccoli

Preheat the oven to 350*. Coat a 9x13 baking dish with non stick cooking spray. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the onion & cook until tender. Add the soup, sour cream, milk & cheese. Heat & stir occasionally until the cheese is melted. Gently stir in the ham, broccoli & noodles. Pour into the baking dish. Bake for 35 minutes or until hot & bubbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I am so very glad you stopped by! Happy Eating!!

Amber.