Saturday, August 17, 2013

Buttercream Frosting

Made some excellent Buttercream Frosting for some cupcakes I made for our end of summer pool party here in our neck of the woods. Loved it and I will certainly make it again when I need some rather than buy a tub. I did accidentally put too much food coloring in so it was kinda weird in that respect but other than that it's a winner for me!!


Ingredients: (yields enough for 12 cupcakes)

1 cup butter, softened
3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp milk
1 tsp vanilla
1/8 tsp salt

Directions:

  1. In a bowl combine butter, sugar and salt. Beat till blended.
  2. Add the milk and vanilla and beat for an additional 3-5 minutes or until smooth and creamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I am so very glad you stopped by! Happy Eating!!

Amber.